We hope that you’re happy with your purchases. However if you have found a fault or you are dissatisfied with the goods you have ordered we will exchange them or give you refund provided you notify us within 48hours of receiving the goods either by phone or email and return them in a re-saleable condition within 14 calendar days of receipt. The cost of the return postage is down to the customer. You are entitled to return any item to us within 14 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
- You need to register your return online (to register click here). After registering your return request, you’ll receive an email with the exact conditions and instructions for returning your items.
- In the parcel place a returns note with the details from below (in the returns note section).
- The cost of a return shipment is the sole responsibility of the sender and you will not be reimbursed.
- The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us.
- Remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
- Non-European Union customers should also ensure that their return parcel is clearly marked RETURNED GOODS or GOODS FOR EXCHANGE as otherwise Customs duty and local tax becomes payable. If this occurs we will refuse to accept the return package.
- We are unfortunately unable to issue refunds to a third party, only to the card and account that was originally used.
The following items will not be accepted and your refund will be withheld:
- Lingerie and hosiery boxes of which the hygiene seal is broken (Please make sure that the knickers are tried on over your own lingerie).
- Damaged and incomplete items
- Worn items
- Items from which the tags or labels have been removed
- Items with make-up staining, odours, or perfumes
- Please use the same box as delivered or another similar box for the return.
- Items must be returned in a new, unused state with all tags attached.
We try hard to accept all returns, as long as they’re securely packed. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. Corsets should be tried on over a t-shirt and not laced tight when trying for size as corsets quickly form the shape of your body when tight-laced. We will exchange corsets for an alternative size, but only when the corset is returned in brand new condition in original packaging. A corset that has been tight laced rather than gently tried for size will not be exchanged. We will exchange your corset once for an alternative size. RETURNS NOTE: When you return your order, just pop your returns note in the parcel with the following details marked on it:
- The order date
- Your name
- Your order number
- Which items you’re returning for a refund
- The return reason
It can usually take up to 10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your return to be delivered back to us, depending on your location and which postal service you use. Please note working days do not include weekends and public holidays. We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return, in its original condition. Once received, we’ll refund your original payment method or replace the item – this is ususally done within 5 working days. Replacement will be depend on the availability of the product. It can then take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Bigger size? Different colour? Just let us know that you would like to exchange the product. To do this you’ve got 14 days from the date of receiving the product. To do so you can:
a) send us an e-mail: email@example.com
b) fill in THIS form and post it directly to us.
2. After letting us know that you want to exchange something you’ve got 14 days to send us the products for exchange. Carefully pack all parts of the product, add the filled in exchange form and send the package to:
Don’t forget to add the word: “EXCHANGE” + your order no.”
Please, remember that we do not collect unpaid packages and we do not pick up packages from the customs office
3. Remember that exchanged product has to be:
a) clean, unused, devoid of any smells (any kind of cosmetics or perfumes)
b) with tags and all originally attached labels
Remember that destroyed, stained, used or incomplete products cannot be exchanged. We will send them back to you at your expense.
4. In case of exchanging into a more expensive product, please transfer the outstanding amount of money to:
5. In case of exchanging into a cheaper product, we will return you the exact amount of money. Please, remember to leave your account number while filling in the returning form.
The Right of withdrawal for consumers:
Consumers have a legal right of withdrawal according to the following provisions. A consumer is every person that executes a legal transaction with a purpose that cannot be attributed to his/her commercial nor self-employed professional occupation.
Right of withdrawal
(1) As a consumer you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from
the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods;
respectively, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately, the day which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good;
respectively, in the case of a contract relating to delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece.
(2) To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform me
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
(3) Withdrawal form
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*)/
received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) strike out if inappropriate
(4) Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from a usage other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of information about rights of withdrawal
Costs of return when executing right of withdrawal
In case of a withdrawal you will have to bear the shipment costs in connection with the returning of the goods.